The team at Sydney Business Park are committed to seeing the park and surrounding region grow and thrive in the future. With the benefit of being a single private developer of the park, the team is committed to the park in the long term.
The Sydney Business Park development team is seeking to raise the standard of employment estates in Australia, by aiming to deliver:
- A development that leaves a positive physical, financial and social legacy for the local community;
- Attract major national and international businesses to locate their businesses within Western Sydney;
- A flexible working environment that can move with the changing demands of the tenants and occupiers, and the way in which employment lands are used;
- A long term, sustainable social initiative that improves the lives of the disadvantaged existing local population and reverses the high levels of youth unemployment;
- A wide range of retail and recreational amenity that attracts visitors from all over Sydney;
- High quality public transport, including the delivery of the planned extension of the North West Rail Link to a new station at Sydney Business Park; and
- A wide range of environmental sustainability initiates that allow easy adoption for incoming businesses, which benefit the environment and reduce operating costs.
Sydney Business Park team is a highly experienced and respected team who have managed the development, construction and delivery of some of Australia’s largest projects.
Developer Marsden Park Developments
Development Manager Gray & Walsh
C&I Architects Reid Campbell
Bulky Goods Architect Leffler Simes
Landscape Architect Place Design Group
Civil Engineers Calibre Group
Civil Contractor Mulgoa Quarries
Builders Drayton, FDC, Mainbrace & Qanstruct
Landscape Contractor Greater West Landscapes